- Boundary Violation and Sexual Exploitation in Psychiatry and Psychotherapy: A Review by Sameer P. Sarkar
- Psychiatric Rape: Assaulting Women and Children
- Prevention of Boundary Violations by Glen O. Gabbard, M.D.
- Mental Health Policies on Reporting Child Sexual Abuse and Physician-Patient Sexual Relationships
In the News…
- Fox 23 Former Bartlesville Psychiatrist [Kyle Stewart, M.D.] Accused of Sexual Misconduct (August 25, 2016) Interview with Stanley J. Spero: Boston Attorney Stanley J. Spero representing two victims of a former Oklahoma psychiatrist who exploited their psychological and religious vulnerabilities.
- ‘Witchcraft’ doctor [Kyle Stewart, M.D.] case from AJC series could prompt change in Oklahoma law: by Johnny Edwards (February 27, 2017)
- Fox 29 Investigates: Delco Psychiatrist Sex Abuse Claims by Jeff Cole (May 19, 2016) A psychiatrist accused of sexually assaulting, kissing, groping, and exposing himself to his female patients surrenders his license.
- Dr. Richard Scott Lenhart, former State College Psychologist Sentenced to A Minimum of Three Years in Jail for Sexually Assaulting Female Patients (February 4, 2016)
- Centre Region Psychologist Arrested for Having Inappropriate Relations with Patients: Dr. Richard Scott Lenhart, State College, PA
- Ex-Psychiatrist in Cresco Sex Case Has Long History of Lewd Behavior by Andrew Scott (June 26, 2013) Ex-psychiatrist Michael Kessler of Monroe County accused of soliciting sex from what he believed to be a 13 year old boy had his license revoked in three states including Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and New York.
- Doylestown Psychiatrist Found Guilty in Sexual Assaults of Seven Patients by Hayden Mitman (October 15, 2014) A Pennsylvania psychiatrist found guilty of assaulting female patients and could be sentenced to more than five years in a state prison.
- Head Games. Boston Magazine by Gretchen Voss (July 2005) Law partners Attorney Stanley Spero and Linda Jorgenson in 1985 tried the first psychiatrist-sexual-abuse lawsuit in Massachusetts suing Kadish on behalf of two women.
- PsychSearch.net Find public records information on any psychiatrist in the United States Search for psychiatrists accused of sexual exploitation, ethical boundary violations, and other forms of misconduct.
- Psychiatric Crime Database A Public Service of the Citizens Commission on Human Right Search the database for mental health practitioners reported to CCHR International since 1990.
- Psychiatric & Mental Health Rape Reporter Articles reporting psychiatric and mental health rapes and sexual abuse.
- Former Area Psychiatrist Surrenders Medical License: Kyle Leslie Stewart in Bartlesville, Oklahoma November 23, 2014 A former Bartlesville psychiatrist has voluntarily surrendered his medical license to state authorities in lieu of prosecution following allegations of sexual misconduct.
- Clarence Green Charged with Sexual Assault Therapist Salisbury, Maryland May 18, 2013 A therapist at a community health clinic in Salisbury has been charged with making unwanted sexual advances on a patient.